We care about the safety of our community, our staff as well as our guests. We ask our guests to kindly follow and adhere to all CDC, State & County requirements.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. Reservations cancellation 45 days before arrival. will receive a full (100%) refund.
2. Reservations cancelled 44 or fewer days before start of stay will not receive any refund.
3. If the state of Colorado, and/or the home state of the person booking, is in a shelter in place mandate during the scheduled dates of the booking, the booking will be refunded in full, less the 3% credit card processing fees.
4. If Winter Park Resort suspends or cancels the 2021/2022 ski season and a guest has an upcoming winter stay during the dates of the suspension or closure that has not arrived, they can cancel their stay for a full refund less the 3% credit card processing fees
5. f Winter Park Resort suspends or cancels the 2021/2022 ski season and a guest is already in house and wishes to depart early, they will receive a refund for any nights they haven’t used, but will pay the full cleaning fee and private hot tub fee and any associated taxes on those fees.
6. No refunds will be given for fear of travel, possible or confirmed exposure to COVID-19, or quarantine advisory or mandatory quarantine.
7. Please ask us about travel insurance to cover you in these situations. There are travel insurance policies who DO OFFER Cancel for Any Reason (48 notice required) as well as cancellations related to COVID.
8. Additionally, there will be no refund if you are unable to secure daily lift tickets and/or are unable to secure the IKON or Winter Park passholder reservations required to use your season pass during the dates of your stay.
9. If you booked your vacation through a third party (VRBO/AirBnB/RedAwning/Winter Park Central Reservations, etc) and need to cancel, please check with them directly on their cancellation policies. Their cancellation policy will be noted on their site.
After booking your reservation directly with us, you will have 24 hours to cancel with no penalty, unless your stay was booked the day before or began on the date of booking (same day bookings). We strongly encourage you to purchase our travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances. If you purchased travel insurance or damage insurance from us, that premium will not be refunded. We strongly encourage you to purchase our vacation insurance which will protect your vacation investment against unforeseen circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at 703-986-7638 with any questions you may have.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR OPTIONAL VACATION RENTAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE REFERENCED BELOW IS NOT YET AVAILABLE.
Other Optional Vacation Rental Travel Insurance: these are optional travel insurance policies. These optional policies may not cover COVID-19 related cancellations or resort closures so be sure to carefully look over the terms and conditions of any travel policy you may be considering.
In partnership with Rental Guardian, we are pleased to offer our guests the opportunity to purchase other Vacation Rental Travel Protection Plans. These Travel Protection programs are a great way to protect your family’s vacation purchase in case one of many unexpected emergency situations may occur.
Cost for the Standard Travel Protection is 7% of the total cost of your booked lodging, while the ‘Cancel For Any Reason’ travel protection is available for 9.8% of the total cost of your booked lodging. Please click the link Rental Guardian Available Products for product description and coverages. Be sure to check to see if they cover COVID-19 related travel interruptions and/or resort closures.
These policies are offered to all guests when they pay their rental deposit, and coverage starts the next day after purchase. Contact the Rental Guardian offices to receive a complete Description of Coverage document. Once Travel Protection has been purchased, you receive a 10 day ‘free look’ period; after this time period, it is considered accepted and is non-refundable. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance, please be advised of our cancellation terms detailed above.
Please be aware that our standard cancellation policy is cancellations must be done no later than 45 days before the arrival date.